Since 1997 Celeritous Technical Services, Corp. has provided electronic device and product design services globally to customers in over 20 countries. Our primary business has been the creation of prototype hardware for both proof of concept and for production. In 2006 we expanded our services to include low volume manufacturing for high volume pre-production or low volume customer requirements.
Out Services Include (but are not limited to):
- HDL Logic design for CPLD, FPGA and ASIC implementation (VHDL, Verilog)
- Embedded micro controller design (ARM, PIC, Atmel, TI, NXP)
- Embedded software development (C, C++, Assembly)
- Circuit design and simulation (MatLAB, Spice)
- Printed circuit board (PCB) design (Pulsonix, Protel, Altium, Design Spark)
- PCB assembly and test
- 3D mechanical design (Solidworks, Blender)
- Mechanical Prototyping (CNC Mill, 3d Plastic Printer)
- Graphics design (Photoshop)
- Reverse Engineering obsolete equipment
Celeritous continues to add resources to become as vertically integrated as possible to control all aspects of the prototyping process from software to enclosure and package design. Recent acquisitions to better serve our customer base include:
- CNC Mill
- 3D FDM Plastic Printer
- Manual Vertical Mill with DRO
- 24" HP Color Jet Plotter
- EM96 Pick and Place Machine
- RT2100 Manual Stencil Printer
For more information see our more detailed capabilities and past projects pages.
Welcome to the Celeritous.com Rev 6.0 (or something like that) web site. It has been at least that many iterations since we first went live in 1996.
There are some major changes to this version from the last 10 years or so.
1. We are dropping the online store and shopping cart from the web site and are moving all sales through our Ebay store. This is primarily due to the relatively low sales volume compared to the headaches of maintaining a shopping site and the increasing time and resource burden of PCI credit card compliance that goes with having a merchant account as well as maintaining duplicate listings, inventories, shipping policies, etc. Ebay sales far outstripped our own store and has wider exposure so the decision was made to continue with it only.
2. We will maintain a product page and description of our various products currently for sale as well as the Blog and Information articles that accompany them. We will also provide a link to our Ebay store where you may purchase them.
3. You will no longer have to register on the site as only employees will have access to create or modify content.
4. There will be no forums or comments. The time burden of policing forums and comments from spammers is too extensive compared to the relatively low participation rates.
5. We will continue to post our phone number to provide support but will no longer be able to offer phone sales of products since we have discontinued our merchant accounts. This may not sit well with some customers who have issues withe either Ebay or Paypal. We apologize for that in advance.
6. No - we will not have a presence on Amazon. Been there, done that, won't ever again. Any additional sales channels over the current Ebay store would require duplication of efforts in maintaining inventory and listings management which is partly why we pulled the plug on our own store.
7. We will try to use the freed time to make a more current and informative site about our capabilities, ongoing projects (where possible) and product support information.